This course will answer two important questions:
- What is a revenue audit and what knowledge and methods do you need to perform a revenue audit?
- What are the phases of a revenue audit and what are the roles and responsibilities of each party during those phases?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Recall the components of a revenue transaction and proper methods of determining each component
- Describe the exposures to incorrect payment posed by each revenue transaction component
- Identify the roles and key responsibilities of each party during the phases of an audit
- Apply the methods and processes used to conduct and audit and produce a report containing audit results
COPAS POLICIES: Complaints | Cancellation & Refund Policy