As an accountant, you know the importance of staying on top of your CPE requirements. By choosing to earn CPE in the oil and gas industry with COPAS, you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date information for accountants in the oil and gas industry while keeping the state boards of accountancy off your back.
When taking oil and gas courses with COPAS, you can expect to gain the knowledge that you need to continue providing high-quality services to all of your clients. It will prove that you’re up-to-date with the latest technologies and strategies, thus giving your clients more confidence in your abilities.
If you’re an accountant that already works with clients in the oil and gas field, COPAS courses keep your knowledge up-to-date while providing CPE credits to maintain your license.
Our expert instructors and developers form the heart of our educational experience. With their wealth of knowledge and extensive experience in the industry, we’re confident that you can benefit from their hands-on experiences and the industry skills that they have personally developed.
With interactive courses, comprehensive resources, and real-world examples, we can provide an engaging and educational experience for all accountants that currently work in the oil and gas field.
If you’re currently outside of the oil and gas industry, then studying oil and gas CPE courses can be a valuable experience that opens new opportunities for you in the future. As an accountant, it’s beneficial to have a repertoire of skills and experience to help you find work. Our accounting CPE courses are the perfect way to help you gain new knowledge in energy industries while also maintaining your license.
If you’re interested in joining the oil and gas accounting field, then our oil and gas CPE courses for accountants are the perfect introduction. Our skilled and knowledgeable experts offer classes that are up-to-date, focused, and practical. We make it easy for you to learn more about the oil and gas field so you can expand your job horizons and learn about new employment opportunities.
COPAS offers high-quality oil and gas accounting courses online that occur throughout the year. With nine courses running as a webinar series (with several of them running twice) you’re sure to find something that piques your interest. Simply check out our CEE Course Store to see what we have available.
We offer a wide range of different courses to help accountants in the oil and gas field sharpen their skills and increase their knowledge. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Principles of Revenue Accounting Boot Camp – Aimed at accountants who want to gain a basic understanding of revenue accounting.
- Principles of Joint Interest Accounting Boot Camp – For accountants who want a broader understanding of joint interest accounting.
- Gas Balancing – An overview of gas balancing mechanics and how to account for it.
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Marketing and Sales – A course for experienced accountants looking for a deeper understanding of Revenue Oil and Gas Marketing & Sales Accounting.
- Joint Interest Audit – A basic overview and in-depth look at Joint Interest Audit Accounting procedures and processes.
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Transactions: Tax Considerations – This course offers an overview and in-depth look at oil and gas federal income tax procedures.
- Understanding the Landman – A course designed for non-landmen and individuals that want to increase their oil and gas landman knowledge.
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Upstream Operations – An overview of oil and gas field exploration.
- Introduction to the Petroleum Industry – Designed for accountants who want to learn more about the petroleum industry.
Head over to the CEE Course Store to get started today!
If you’d like to learn more about oil and gas CPE for accountants or the courses on offer with COPAS, feel free to get in touch with us today.