An interactive course designed for petroleum new hires, accountants (CPA and non-CPA), and other petroleum players to provide an overview of Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Upstream Operations. The course will cover the necessary functions and operations for oil and gas companies to obtain leases, drill wells, and produce and transport petroleum products.
Full Series Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this series, you will be able to:
- Recognize geological features and their relationship to oil and gas formation
- Distinguish how Landmen broker leases and land purchases
- Summarize and breakdown the drilling process and operations
- Discuss how wells are completed
- Recognize various production activities
- Describe transportation and sales processes
This series consists of five webinars. Click on a title below to purchase an individual webinar or to view a webinar’s full description.
Webinar 1 – Exploring and Securing Drilling Rights & Building the Location
Webinar 2 – Drilling the Well
Webinar 3 – Casing, Cementing and Logging the Well
Webinar 4 – Completing the Well and Special Drilling Situations
Webinar 5 – Horizontal Drilling, Fracturing and Completion and Producing the Well
Upon purchasing this webinar series, you will receive course materials and a link to access recordings of all five webinars on Adobe Connect.