An interactive course designed for Non-Landmen and individuals desiring to expand increase their Oil and Gas Landman knowledge. It is suitable for petroleum industry new hires, revenue, joint interest, business professionals, investment advisors, analysts, exploration, transportation, regulators, government employees, and lawyers or anyone who interacts with the Land Department.
Full Series Learning Objectives:
By the end of this series you will be able to
- Describe the Land Department and landman operations
- Discuss laws affecting oil and gas leases
- Summarize how to obtain leases and types of leases
- Differentiate and discuss Land Department documents
- Evaluate ownership rights
This series includes five webinars. Click on a title below to purchase an individual webinar or to view a webinar’s full description.
Upon purchasing this webinar series, you will receive course materials and a link to access recordings of all five webinars on Adobe Connect.