This series of webinars provides a basic overview and in-depth look at Joint Interest Audit Accounting procedures and processes (excludes Revenue & Payout). This course will provide accountants and other petroleum players with an understanding of the necessary functions and operations for Joint Interest Auditing. Ideally individuals will have prior training courses related to Joint Interest Accounting and Operations or comparable industry experience, including a competency understanding key provisions in a COPAS model form accounting procedure.
Full Series Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this webinar series, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply key concepts for conducting a joint interest audit
- Apply principles of contract interpretations and be prepared to justify position for audit exceptions submitted.
- Recognize the contractual basis for the audit function.
- Determine the best tools to utilize for your contract compliance review needs.
- Apply concepts in tips and tools of the trade to your joint interest audit.
- Recall industry trends and solutions to trending problems.
This series includes five webinars. Click on a title below to purchase an individual webinar or to view a webinar’s full description.
Webinar 1 – Audit Rights
Webinar 2 – Audit Preparation
Webinar 3 – COPAS Publication References on the Audit Trail
Webinar 4 – Auditing Tools & Tips of the Trade
Webinar 5 – Practical Side of Reconciliations
Upon purchasing this webinar series, you will receive course materials and a link to access recordings of all five webinars on Adobe Connect.