Title: Manager – Finance and District Analytics
1. Where do you live?
2. How long have you been involved with COPAS?
3. What has been your favorite COPAS Event?
Either San Diego or the PASO hosted event in Arizona.
4. What do you think the biggest benefit has been to you?
Networking, networking and did I mentioned NETWORKING!?
5. What would you tell someone else about getting involved?
The ability to leverage other people’s experiences to better your organization is significant and on complicated issues, sometimes just having a sounding board for ideas and paths forward is an immense help.
6. What would you say about the networking within COPAS?
Networking has been the single biggest benefit to myself and my organizations. This has been especially true as it relates to regulatory issues impacting revenue and royalty disbursements. There have been a host of challenges facing the industry from governmental agencies as well as fee owners over the last 10-12 years.
These issues have significant monetary risks. COPAS has given me an outlet to discuss items critical to my organizations and has provided a platform to share and discuss ideas and interact with regulators in many instances.
Finally, it has helped form lasting and meaningful friendships within the industry.
7. Why should people in this industry be a part of COPAS?
If leveraged appropriately it will make you better at your job, you’ll more quickly and clearly see the “big picture” and the value you add to your organization will increase.
8. Share one fun fact about you that most people do not know.
I storm chase and ride road bikes…just not at the same time.
Are you interested in becoming a COPAS member? Click here to submit your member inquiry today!
COPAS POLICIES: Complaints | Cancellation & Refund Policy