COPAS Energy Education
Principles of Revenue Accounting Series Webinar: Gas On and Offlease Sales Accounting
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 1.5 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a basic Revenue Accounting understanding.
- Differentiate between gas sales contracts
- Determine how gas pricing is established
- Recall the volumetric data needed to record gas sales
- Identify division of interest calculation variables
- Identify gas sales accounting entries (on and off-lease)
- Identify features of gas transportation contracts
- Recall the gas nominations process
- Recall net-back pricing
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Gas On and Offlease Sales Accounting