COPAS Energy Education
Joint Interest Audit Live Webinar Series: Auditing Tools & Tips of the Trade
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM (CT)
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits: 1 Hour
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: Some joint interest accounting experience preferred
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Auditing
Instructor: Dalin Error
This course covers the following topics:
- COPAS Model Form Accounting to Evaluate Direct Costs
- Labor, Overhead, Source, and Services Provisions
- Evaluate Drilling Contracts
By the end of this presentation you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate COPAS publications related to labor costs
- Recall appropriate vendor/third party costs
- Identify overhead charges
- Identify considerations in reviewing cost allocations and material transfers
- Evaluate a drilling contract to determine contract compliance
Register at the bottom of this page.
For questions, please contact the COPAS Office at (303) 300-1131 or email@example.com.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Auditing Tools & Tips of the Trade