COPAS Energy Education
Intro to Oil and Gas Exploration, Production and Upstream Operations Series Webinar: Horizontal Drilling, Fracturing and Completing & Producing the Well
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 1.5 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Instructor: Phil Fischer
Description: This course covers the following topics:
- Lift and pump equipment
- Salt water disposal
- Transportation and sales
By the end of this presentation you will be able to:
- Recall the drilling processes for drilling horizontal wells.
- Explain fracturing and completion processes used in shale wells.
- Describe flowback operations.
- Describe the various artificial lift techniques common in the industry.
- Recall salt water disposal procedures.
- Explain oil and gas measurement methods.
- List methods of transportation and sales.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Horizontal Drilling, Fracturing and Completing & Producing the Well