COPAS Energy Education
Intro to Oil and Gas Exploration, Production and Upstream Operations Series Webinar: Drilling the Well
Date: Monday, June 11, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 1 Hour
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Instructor: Phil Fischer
Description: This course covers the following topics:
- Drilling rig components and personnel
- Turning to the right
By the end of this presentation you will be able to:
- Recall the responsibilities of key personnel involved in drilling a well.
- Identify the components of a drilling rig and the purpose of each.
- Describe how the bit cuts through rock and keeps it cool, while the BOP keeps things safe.
- Explain the steps involved in drilling to bottom-hole location.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Drilling the Well